Monday, October 11, 2010

Steelers Look Good in his 1st Preseason game

The first Steelers preseason game against the Eagles was on August 8, 2008 at Heinz Field. I have been waiting patiently for this game for what I could see that our rookie draft picks in action. It was satisfied with the Steelers draft, but I now see Mendenhall and Sweed Dixon in action. 1St series for our offense and defense would be good test because the Eagles are good on both sides of the ball.


Big Ben came out and had executed a drive 80 yards of pleasant appearance that ended with a 19-yard td pass to Santonio Holmes. That the first drive had me on the edge of my seat and felt was a regular game! It was great to sell Willie Parker to run the ball again.No I was delighted with defence, allowing the unit McNabb 70 yards for a field goal and later 65 yards for a td.Quiero see our defence shutdown computers, so our game execution can take over games.


I know it is only the first pre-season game but man I'm jacked up on Rashard Mendenhall. To 5 ' 11 224 pounds, is to help soften defenses mack truck. The Steelers could be dangerous with Parker and Mendenall Duo. Limes Sweed also played well and impressed me with its 1st shots by half. With good hands and 6 ' 5, Sweed should be a great impact on the offensive player.With the injury of unfortunte Charlie Batch, the drafting of Dixon in even more importante.Dixon has a good arm and it can run.Like that the Steelers designing some offensive plays where Dixon comes as QB and maybe even wr!


The Steelers won the game and I was generally pleased with our first batch pretemporada.perder game hurts because he is a strong # 2 qb and now we have to bring another veteran QB.

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Followers

Powered by Blogger.